Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 March 2010

Long time no Blog!

Its a bit shameful really. I haven't put anything on this blog now since june last year. Recently I've been reading a fellow Ashford Astronomy Society member (and my one & only follower) and he updates his every day. I sometimes wish I was that dedicated.
I reckon I could do a weekly blog, so as of next weekend the blog will be updated as to whats been happening in stevejays world. This week I have to look forward to...Getting the house alarm panel looked at ( its emanating a component cooking smell), getting the brakes on my car fixed tomorrow (its squealing like a stuck pig). Mowing the lawn, cleaning the aquarium water, Supplying cakes for the Valley Park Radio thursday night crew (Cake of the week) and AAS meeting on friday which I'm looking forward to Dave's talk on Saturn. As we've been watching Prof. Brian Cox programme about the solar system we are ready with tricky questions ha ha.

So a retrospective look at stevejays week will appear here on Sunday...watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. Do blog - if only for yourself.
    I've found that there's whole years of my life I've forgotten because I never wrote down what happened.

    ReplyDelete