Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 December 2010

2010 - That Was The Year That Was.....

Well thats all for 2010, and of course it is customary for bloggers to write a retrospective about the year that was, so not wanting to miss jumping on the bandwagon (ok only the one metaphor I promise) I'll try to summarise what 2010 was like for me.

I met some great new friends through Dance Web Radio, and made contact with old friends I haven't seen in over 20 years via facebook.
Some of my personal firsts this year. I made my first ever visit to the City of Bath, Dined out in style on board a steam train, Saw the sun in all its glory through a Solar Telescope, spent 7 hours in my car in the snow trying to get home. I also DJed at a nightclub for the first time.

Plans for next year? Well I'm hoping to meet up with old friends. The Ashford Astronomical Society will be busy in the first week of 2011 as we participate in BBC Stargazing Live events. Dance Web Radio is progressing nicely and I'm looking forward to summer because we are hoping to put on some live events then. There may even be a possible career change....watch this space!

May you all have a healthy and successful 2011 and don't forget to listen in to www.dancewebradio.co.uk every sunday 4-6pm.

In the words of Stanley Clarke "We Supply all your Funky Needs!"

SteveJay the DeeJay!

No comments:

Post a Comment