Powered By Blogger

Monday 27 September 2010

Another week, Another Hi Fi


So it was time to take the knackered Hi Fi back to Soundcraft on tuesday. I duly dumped the box with them & whilst there they phoned the manufacturer (Naim) who promised to send a new one by the weekend as they were currently in production!
Naim were better than their word & it turned up on thursday. which give Soundcraft time to soak test it. Anyway Friday I collected it, installed on saturday morning and now I'm able to listen to all my iTunes on my laptop via the Uniti....Its a brilliant piece of kit!

Ashford Astronomical Society on Friday was excellent with a Father & Son presentation partnership (Drew & Josh) who both gave brilliant talks. And to cap it all I won a box of chocs in the raffle....Sweet!

I had the weekend to myself as Sarah was visiting relatives. trouble was I spent so much time playing with the new toy I didn't get much done, except food shopping ( I gotta eat!)
Sunday was time for my Sunday Soul Session on Dance Web Radio. Really enjoyed the show and although I had no message facilities in the studio. Website was playing up & mobile facebook wasn't working, I'm sure the listeners liked my choice of tunes. I've added the playlist below.

playlist 26-09-2010

DENICE LASALLE : I'M SO HOT


BOBBY WOMACK : TELL ME WHY


SHALAMAR : RIGHT IN THE SOCKET


RUFUS & CHAKA KHAN : DO YOU LOVE WHAT YOU FEEL


GEORGE DUKE : I WANT YOU FOR MYSELF


DEBRA LAWS : ON MY OWN


CREME DE COCO : DOIN THE DOG


GREG HENDERSON : DREAMING


LEON HAYWOOD : DON'T PUSH IT


GLENN JONES : I AM SOMEBODY


CHANGE : YOU ARE MY MELODY


MFSB : MYSTERIES OF THE WORLD


TEDDY PENDERGRASS : THE MORE I GET (DIMITRI REMIX)


FIRST CHOICE : ARMED & EXTREMELY DANGEROUS


HAROLD MELVIN & BLUENOTES : THE LOVE I LOST (DIMITRI REMIX)


THE DELLS : ALL ABOUT THE PAPER


BOBBY THURSTON : CHECK OUT THE GROOVE


MYSTIC TOUCH : GET YOURSELF TOGETHER


LOLEATTA HOLLOWAY : LOVE SENSATION

LOWRELL : MELLOW MELLOW (RIGHT ON)


FONDA RAE : TOUCH ME (ALL NIGHT LONG)


CAPPRICCIO(JAZZY DEE REMIX) : EVERYBODY (GET UP)



Dont forget! Join me on Sunday 16:00 'til 18:00 BST on www.dancewebradio.co.uk for the best soul, funk and disco classics around!






No comments:

Post a Comment