Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 April 2010

That was the week that was 12-4-10-18-4-10










Monday and its a visit from our sales guy today. We don't see him very often but he's here to demonstrate to us a piece of test gear he has on loan and I must admit we are very impressed. So much that the supervisor goes cap in hand to the boss to ask him to purchase one and he says.........YES. I like new toys, especially ones that make my job easier.

Thursday night at VPR cake of the week was Mr Kipling Manor House....not the best! Its my turn next week. Thought I'd take a pic of the sunset from the studio as it was particularly red from the Iceland volcano (above)

Friday I wake up with the sniffles.....Oh bloddy hell feels like a cold coming on. We have arranged to go out saturday night with my brothers and friends from Valley Park Radio. They are coming down to Ashford for once and we are booked into Yeungs Chinese Buffet. A great place to go if you like chinese food as much as I do! Anyway Saturday night & a great time was had by all.

Drove down to Cranbrook on sunday to find the school. We are going there on the 30th as part of a visit by the AAS (Ashford Astronomical Society). On the way back we stop at a chicken farm and buy some fresh eggs, feathers, bird poop and all!
Got back and did a bit of gardening before having a sit-down in the garden with a cuppa!














No comments:

Post a Comment