Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 31 August 2010


Hi all! well its been a very busy past couple of weeks! saturday 21st we were invited to a 40th birthday party with a difference. The theme was Tudor so the birthday boy dressed as Henry VIII and we were his minions! A great evening was had by all! The next day I had to go & do the DWR show. considering the way I felt sunday morning I did surprisingly good as well!

No show over the bank holiday because of myself & Sarah host a BBQ for our families and local friends. But DWR broadcast my debut show so I had the chance to listen in.

Anyway here's the playlist from 22nd August :-

GWEN MCRAE : KEEP THE FIRE BURNING
FAT LARRYS BAND : LOOKING TONIGHT FOR LOVE
BOBBY THURSTON : CHECK OUT THE GROOVE
MICHAEL JACKSON : GET ON THE FLOOR
TEENA MARIE : BEHIND THE GROOVE
NARADA MICHAEL WALDEN : TONIGHT I'M ALRIGHT
BROTHERS JOHNSON : LIGHT UP THE NIGHT
BOBBY WOMACK : TELL ME WHY
DYNASTY : I DON'T WANNA BE A FREAK
STARGARD : WEAR IT OUT
DAZZ BAND : LET IT ALL BLOW
THE WHISPERS : THIS KIND OF LOVING
NEW JERSEY CONNECTION : LOVE DON'T COME EASY
BERNARD WRIGHT : BREAD SANDWICHES
DAYTON : THE SOUND OF MUSIC
MAZE : TWILIGHT
WILTON FELDER : INHERIT THE WIND
WILLIE BOBO : ALWAYS THERE
BOOKER NEWBURY III : LOVE TOWN
TS MONK : BOB BON VIE
GEORGE BENSON : OFF BROADWAY
GEORGE DUKE : I WANT YOU FOR MYSELF
GAP BAND : OUTSTANDING



I've just started backing up some of my 12" singles onto CD so I'll be playing a couple of rare ones on the next show....


Don't forget Sunday 4pm to 6pm is the place to be on www.dancewebradio.co.uk


Steve Jackson - Keeping the old school soul alive!


No comments:

Post a Comment